WHAT WE DO:
- Manufacture banners, posters, flyers, brochures, pamphlets, FMWR coupon books and other print media and distribute them throughout Area 1.
- Produce and distribute the weekly Warrior’s Compass Publication (available at www.facebook.com/RedCloudCasey online or as a hard copy).
- Produce and distribute 5,500 copies of the monthly In the Zone magazine. - Create business cards and name tags.
- Generate large-screen LCD media for monitors located throughout Area 1.
- Create and install FMWR advertisements for bus transportation services operating within Area1 and at the Camp Casey Commissary Taxi area.
- Produce FMWR event tickets as requested. - Conduct FMWR surveys including FMWR employee/customer satisfaction surveys.
- Provide support for the WRC Soldier Incoming Briefs through FMWR videos and print media describing what FMWR has to offer Soldiers.
- Procure and distribute a wide selection of FMWR promotional material, including t-shirts, baseball caps, coffee mugs, towels, pens, etc.
HOW TO REQUEST MARKETING SUPPORT:
All support services are STRICTLY FOR FMWR DEPARTMENT offices/agencies. We do NOT provide printing services for banners, flyer, posters, certificates or anything else for other people or agencies with the exception of passport photo service.
FILL OUT THE FORM
A marketing request form (available online at FMWR-Marketing/Downloads or upon request in the marketing office) must be properly filled out with an authorized signature (division chief or designated facility manager) and forward to Mi Chong Pak (Amy) in the marketing office (mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org). Marketing work orders are normally completed within 14 working days afterthe work order is received in the marketing office (we date all work orders as we receive them).
Work orders should be provided to marketing well in advance of the scheduled event to allow a minimum of 14 days for the advertising/promotional material to be displayed to the target audience. For example, if we receive a work order on December 1 for an event that will take place on December 20, the work order will not be processed since it will take 14 working days to complete the request, leaving less than a week to post the advertisement. In some instances, work orders may be completed in less than the normal 14 working day window, but that depends on the number of work orders being processed at the time.
NEED IT NOW?
Rush orders, at the personal request of the FMWR Director, the Garrison Commander or Deputy Garrison Commander have absolute priority and can usually be completed within 1 or 2 days.
IN THE ZONE
Submissions for the In The Zone magazine are due no later than the 1st of every month for the following month’s publication. Input received after the 1st of the month will not be published. Please note that the Marketing Office does not ‘chase down’ facility managers after the 1st of the month to obtain their input. Facility managers/division chiefs are well aware of the deadline for this publication. If we don’t receive their input on or before the 1st of the month, it doesn’t get published.
Submissions for the weekly Warrior’s Compass are due to SSG Matthew Ritter before the close of business every Friday. Work orders are not required. Information for the Warrior’s Compass should be sent to (email@example.com) on or before close-of-business Fridays.